Halo Reach Credit Resets and Bans

Have you been idling in Firefight or using other methods that Bungie didn't intend for you to do to gain credits in Halo Reach? If you have, chances are you found yourself with either a credit ban or complete reset of your rank and Armory items.


Bungie is letting you dispute your ban or credit reset, but if it turns out that your claim is false you can find yourself with an extended ban or outright matchmaking ban. Tread lightly.

You may dispute your case in this thread.

5 comments:

Aaron said...

I just got baned I was playing last night with my kids. No cheating or anything. Then this morning I am told I am baned why? I didn't event get any real credits I was doing rumble pit! Didn't unlock anything or get anymore credit than I normally would for a game. My account name is upinya38

Anonymous said...

I got banned for something my sister did she was just standing there and diing she sucks at halo reach. I am never playing any bungie games again because I got banned for somthing another profile did.

Unknown said...

I got a credit ban. I found out this morning way after reading some forums. It was because I was boosting my perfectionist commendation in FF. I had no idea that was frowned at. I never boost anything in MM because that is what matters. Please lift my ban. It will never happen again. I'm TYSHY4

Anonymous said...

I was banned for me and my seven year old niece play as a guest? Please lift my ban.

Xbox live tag;
Xeones42

Anonymous said...

I am seriously pissed off at bungie right now. All I know is I did nothing wrong. I never even quit any rounds, and now all of a sudden my entire family is banned from earning credits? I want the ban taken off. We did not deserve this.

xbox live tag: Sarah1818

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © - Designed by Focnr. All Credit goes to Heyyou.